Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including the below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
- Asthma monitoring (Spirometry) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an Asthma review on a regular basis please use our form.
- COPD monitoring (Spirometry) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD review on a regular basis please use our form.
- Blood pressure monitoring – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis please use our form.
- CVD screening
- Cytology screening
- Diabetes monitoring
- Family Planning (including emergency contraception)
- Heart Disease screening and monitoring, including ECG
- HRT monitoring
- Immunisation and travel vaccinations – We offer a full travel advice and immunisations service. To find out more please visit our Travel Room.
- Minor surgery
- Osteoporosis assessment and monitoring (for patients in the appropriate age group)
- Stroke prevention monitoring
- Well Man / Woman health checks
- Mental Health Assessment and IAPT (Improved Access to Psychological Therapy) – to submit a mental health review please use our form.
- INR Clinic– For patients on warfarin
- Baby clinic
- Young persons advice
- Weight management advice
- Post Natal appointments
Details of clinics / services held on set days and times
- Child Immunisation Clinic – Appointments for these clinics are sent out to parents.
- Antenatal Clinic – Tuesday with the midwife. The midwife also holds parent craft sessions.
- Phlebotomy – Monday and Thursday mornings.
- CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau)
- Wellbeing worker
- Extended Evening Surgeries – for more information please visit our extended access page.